Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tyranid Attack!!


Old school Tyranids with a crayola-colored paint scheme, as seen with the panoramic setting in the new ios. 

I have yet to really take decent pictures of this army, probably because this was my first foray into painting miniatures.  It's not so pretty, as I was just learning how to paint.  I started this set in 1992, and have added models to the set over the years, keeping with the bright color scheme. Note the bright green bases.  Just thought I'd share.

3 comments:

  1. oh my god! i want thoes gants and warriors
    i love the old school gants gaunts and warriors,fritz wont give up his even though he will never use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At BfS you were talking about the old nids being more like dinosaurs than bugs, and the old gants make an excellent case for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. even more so with the old hive tyrant and warriors. they were like old cartoonish dinosaurs from the flinstones.

    ReplyDelete